miercuri, 28 decembrie 2011

Coeur de pirate - Adieu (clip officiel)



Givenchy Couture Spring Oscar 2011 The one and only Cate Blanchett




Best Dressed Award
When Cate Blanchett stepped on the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars tonight the competition for Best Dressed ended.
This is why I love Cate Blanchett; she glided down the red carpet wearing Givenchy Spring 2011 Couture gown looking sensational.
No one has even come close to matching this type of perfection tonight.
Her pleated lilac chiffon gown is embroidered with pearls details. I love the yellow as a contrasting colour.
Cate’s super short boyish crop has grown out. I much prefer this length as it’s more feminine.
Van Cleef & Arpels jewels completed her look.
If I was an actress on this red carpet I would grab my coat and go home.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu